land with an area of 1.5 hectares consists of woods and meadows. It
owes the name to its location between two small villages called Ny
& Soy. You will find :
Recreation and rest :
- A well maintained swimming pool 12 x 6 m.
- A house including a multipurpose room, a TV lounge, a library, a fully equipped kitchen, offices, reception , etc ...
- A snack bar with a large covered terrace.
- Two large collective barbecues (individual barbecues forbidden).
- The sanitaries consist of toilets, sinks and hot showers (free).
- Sinks (hot and cold water) for dishes and laundry.
- Locations and electricity 4A possible for caravans , mobile homes ,tents and close parking.
- Free access to internet.
- A mini-children's playground with a trampoline.
Swimming, pin-pong, 5 lit petanque tracks , children's playground , a tennis court and a volleyball court.
There are also many tourist walks in the area.
Are allowed except NP ( New Pets ).
Dogs must be kept on leash.
& Culture :
follows the Ourthe valley through SOY . There is a beautiful
cycle path situated between Hotton and La Roche in the
Ourthe Valley. The cycle path 44 km long is intirely separated from the
Hotton : British Cemetery (second world war from 1940 to 1945), Faber mill, the caves, the house Godenir, the small village of Werpin .
Ny : Castle farm, the church and its 7 fountains, gazebo (listed among the most beautiful villages in Wallonia).
Durbuy : the smallest town in the world
), jam factory, brewery, the Topiaire Park (a unique collection of pruned Buxus in a 10,000 m2 area in the Ourthe Valley).
Bastogne : Museum of the Battle of the Bulge (Ardennes), Mardasson (monument dedicated to American soldiers).